Posted to alt.restaurants,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food,rec.food
Just Visiting Just Visiting is offline

Default It Finally Happened...CHEESECAKE FACTORY OFFERS DR PEPPER!!!

HA-HA! YEEEAAAHHHH!!! This is headline news! I could have just
screamed in the restaurant when I saw it on the menu today but I
contained myself. And for those of you that made fun of me two and
half years ago, well.....EAT YOUR HEART OUT NOW! I just wish I would
have known when this happened. Where was the announcement? Oh,
well...I know now! HA-HA! And to everyone else that didn't criticize
me, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! WE'VE MADE IT TO SEE THIS HAPPY DAY!!!
))