Posted to rec.food.cooking
JL[_3_] JL[_3_] is offline

Default Cannd Sqwertz

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 03:27:53 -0700, JL wrote:
>

>>Sqwertz wrote:
>>

>>>Sheesh. Do I really need to say anything more to prove my point?

>>You mean beside the one your hair, or lack there of, do or dont, cover?

> You're no fun to insult. It's like taking advantage of a pompous
> and obnoxiously verbose retarded person.
>
> -sw

And your a brief bit of fun to make sport of, like some dumb sub -
urban illiterate who cant appreciate the subtleties of life much less
the written word.

The game ball full of hot air that is easily bounced around for a bit
till something more interesting comes along.

Besides which, i don't think anybody, other than you and i care one whit
about our opinion of each others mental and emotional competency. Its
just you and me Jock and im not so sure about you.

--

Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.

Let the games begin!