Posted to rec.food.cooking
Squirtz Squirtz is offline

Default Canned vienna sausages

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 00:04:20 -0700, JL wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> <snork!!!> Who brings Vienna Sausages to a potluck? If somebody
>> honestly did that with no pun intended I might actually cry for the
>> person. I would feel oddly uncomfortable. What feeling is that?

> Fortunately no one other than yourself is compelled to conform to your
> exacting standards of petty anal compulsive fault finding.

I don't think I'm at all out of line mentioning that Vienna
Sausages DO NOT belong at a pot luck. That's just so wrong, no
doubt about that. And you know it too. I'm sure at least Bryan
will back me up on this, and you know it too, Joseph.

You've *certainly* had you share of snotty posts. I especially
liked your recommendation to the beginner cook to go out and buy
Escoffier. And you defended your position with great pompousness
and bravado. Yeah - you're so much more tolerant that I <snork>.

-sw