Posted to rec.food.cooking
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Canned vienna sausages

I saw some of these at Aldi last week and got nostalgic. I used to love
'em back in the 60's when I was a tyke (was gonna say "yoot", but I was
younger than that at the time.) So I bought a can; I think it was 38˘
for a 5 ounce can, and I'll probably use them next time I have to give
the dog a pill.

But I was wondering, are there any ways to eat them besides "raw" on a
saltine cracker, or on a toothpick and dunked in ketchup or mustard?
Can you fry them? Or mash 'em up and make paté?

I'll bet Hawaiians have lots of good VS recipes...

Bob