Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Campbell's cream of tomato soup

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:47:04 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:

> Have you tried Better than Bouillon?

Yes. I don't like it any better than the cubes or granules and can't
understand why it gets so many positive reviews here. Makes me think
posters don't have a clue when I read about it now.

> http://www.seasonedwithlove.com/chickenbouillon.jpg We think this is better
> than any canned or boxed product we've tried. I frequently use it simply to
> enrich a stock or soup. In small quantities you don't know it's there. The
> chicken Better than Bouillon product is uniquely better than their other
> similar products..

Similar products like Herb-ox? It's good for flavoring rice and
that's where it stops AFAIC.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.