Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Decorative purposes only

Nancy2 wrote:
> On Oct 13, 5:10 pm, "Nancy Young" > wrote:

>> Neat. I should look around to see what the method is. I think
>> it would be fun.

> You can use one of those Dremel tools

Oh, I was just looking at Dremel tools online a couple of days ago.
Trying to think of an excuse to get one. I really want one.

> and a tiny craft tool and cut
> openings - rattles don't require much - just let them dry, and the
> seeds inside make the rattle.

Kind of like my rain stick. Heh. otherwise known as pet torture
device.

> Our trees right now are beautiful - and have been for over a week.
> We're 20 days without rain - every day is beautiful, but I'm having to
> water my two newest trees.

Yeah, you hate to go through all that planting and let them dry out the
first year. We barely got any rain from early July (and we were in a
mini-drought before then) and October. My gardens look terrible.

nancy