Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Jello sugar-free fat-free instant pudding

yeah be careful with fat/sugar free stuff they often still have cornstarch
and other carby binders.

most fat free foods just use a lot more sugar.

but yes I looked it up and these seem great..I would still test personally
because id rather KNOW its good then pretend :-D

but I might grab some if I can find them my store is generally lacking on
the good stuff as healthy foods just don't sell in my state..stinks..

Anytime I discover a good bread etc its pulled off the shelves to make room
for junk that sell well.

this might make my protein shakes tastier..we shall see!

KROM