Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default I just learned a great cooking trick

Was flicking channels and came upon a cooking show about making meals for 4
ppl for only $10.00 A good idea to have a show like that in times like
these.

Anyway the gal wanted to use a bit of grated ginger. She buys the ginger
root fresh, peels it, then puts it into a ziploc bag and puts it in the
freezer. She said it lasts practically forever that way, and you can have
fresh ginger to grate into a dish any time you want it!

Now that is a good idea and I am going to do just that.

--
Best Regards,
Evelyn

In the stony fastness of the mountains there is a strange market, where one
may barter the vortex of life for boundless bliss. - Milarepa