Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Jello sugar-free fat-free instant pudding

was it made with splenda or nutreasweet, i keep hoping it will be with
splenda, a weight watchers recipe calls for making it with yogurt instead of
milk for a cheese cake like substance... abut i am allergic to nutrasweet so
haven't been able to try it yet, Lee