Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.cooking
Seth Goodman Seth Goodman is offline

Default Food Processor Manual needed

In article >, Andy wrote:

> Seth Goodman > wrote:

> >> certification.
> >>

> >> Wrong!
> >>
> >> Name two anything appliances!

> > What??

> "What??" is a stupid answer to a direct question.

I don't understand what you mean by "two anything appliances" -
"anything" is not an adjective.

Do you mean you want to know two specific appliances that don't require
FCC certification? Do you want to know two classes of appliances that
don't require FCC certification?

Basic appliances, like toasters, food processors and blenders, that
aren't microprocessor controlled, don't require FCC certification.
That's three. And that's why the OP's food processor has no FCC ID.

--
Seth Goodman