Dale Williams

Default TN: A few days baching (Bernadotte, Hecula, Roumier, etc)

In article <7Doqc.14652$65.4341@lakeread06>, "BallroomDancer"
> writes:

>If you want to try some Eastern Carolina BBQ, King's in Kinston, NC has a
>web site http://www.kingsbbq.com/, you can order from there, they will ship
>it FedEx overnight!

Thanks for the tip. If my cravings overcome me (which they might!) I'll give it
a try. Betsy just spent a week doing concerts in NC, I thought about giving her
a cooler to load up, but between luggage and cello she had enough to deal with.

>To get this somewhat on topic, I tend to prefer a fairly bold Cab or Shiraz
>with my BBQ.

I could see that. My tendency is beer, though I have found off-dry Riesling to
work. In any case the secret if drinking wine is to go easy with the sauce.
Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply