Pumbaa

Default Sacramental Wine

Any special requirements for Episcopal wine? I don't guess it has to be
Kosher! However could the wine just as well be Morgan David concord grape
or box wine and be OK for church?

Only beer is legal to purchase in the county where I live in Mississippi.
That why they have a wall and a border checkpoint at the next country which
has all the booze. This keeps our children free from the evil grape just as
well as it works for crack, cannabis, tobacco, condoms, and other various
and sundry moral temptations. So far the local Priest has not been busted
for bootlegging!