Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Orlando Enrique Fiol Orlando Enrique Fiol is offline

Default results of grassfed roast experiment

Alan S > wrote:
>That post you just made was a surprise to me. Despite your claims of
>brilliance, your insensitivity on the stess/parenting thread and some
>of the other silly posts you have made on diabetes I had not picked up
>the anti-semitism those four simple words "Jews don't like it" makes
>very clear.

I am appalled by your reading of four simple words. If I said, "My mother
doesn't like it," would that mean I'm against my mother? Fact is, many Jews
don't like when legalism in their religion is pointed out. They equate devotion
and orthodoxy with following the letter of the law. It is not at all
antisemitic to advocate liberation from the law.

Orlando