Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Slow service ? at Starbucks? Imagine that.

On 9/14/2010 8:00 PM, PLucas wrote:
> Janet > wrote in
> :
>
>> On 9/14/2010 2:43 PM, Michel Boucher wrote:
>>> Janet > wrote in
>>> news:4c8fca8d$0$9930$c3e8da3 @news.astraweb.com:

>>> In Canada?
>>>

>> Oui, Canada. We have been in every Canadian province and The Yukon
>> Territory. Y'all have an awesome country with very friendly and
>> hospitable people (with the exception of one province). Don't know if
>> we'll ever gt back t this point, but if we travel to Canada again, it
>> would be to go back to Newfoundland and Vancouver, BC for dim sum.
>>

> It must have been *good* Dim Sum to travel all the way back there for it!!
>
> What made it special?

Before Hong Hong went back to the Chinese, lots of natives migrated to
Vancouver, BC. Dim sum is a big thing in Hong Hong and these people
brought it with them. The variety offered there is much bigger than I've
seen any where else. Definitely worth a return visit.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas