Posted to rec.food.cooking
PLucas[_8_] PLucas[_8_] is offline

Default Slow service ? at Starbucks? Imagine that.

Janet Wilder > wrote in
:

> On 9/14/2010 2:43 PM, Michel Boucher wrote:
>> Janet > wrote in
>> news:4c8fca8d$0$9930$c3e8da3 @news.astraweb.com:
>>
>>> I have tried both places on many occasions. Dunkin Donuts coffee is
>>> better than Tim Horton's coffee. Tim's donuts are better than
>>> Dunkin's. I used to go nuts over a package of Tim Bits.

>> In Canada?
>>

> Oui, Canada. We have been in every Canadian province and The Yukon
> Territory. Y'all have an awesome country with very friendly and
> hospitable people (with the exception of one province). Don't know if
> we'll ever gt back t this point, but if we travel to Canada again, it
> would be to go back to Newfoundland and Vancouver, BC for dim sum.

It must have been *good* Dim Sum to travel all the way back there for it!!

What made it special?

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

The act of feeding someone is an act of beauty,
whether it's a full Sunday roast or a jam sandwich,
but only when done with love.