Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Slow service ? at Starbucks? Imagine that.

On 9/14/2010 2:43 PM, Michel Boucher wrote:
> Janet > wrote in news:4c8fca8d$0$9930$c3e8da3
> @news.astraweb.com:
>
>> I have tried both places on many occasions. Dunkin Donuts coffee is
>> better than Tim Horton's coffee. Tim's donuts are better than Dunkin's.
>> I used to go nuts over a package of Tim Bits.

> In Canada?

Oui, Canada. We have been in every Canadian province and The Yukon
Territory. Y'all have an awesome country with very friendly and
hospitable people (with the exception of one province). Don't know if
we'll ever gt back t this point, but if we travel to Canada again, it
would be to go back to Newfoundland and Vancouver, BC for dim sum.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas