ate1

Default TN: Easter weekend wines (and the winners are NZ SB & '02 Sancerre)

amnspam (Dale Williams) wrote in message >...
[...]
> Also, no notes, but a short trip by a tasting at Zachy's [...] The Pazo de
> Senorans '02 is one nice Albariņo, but at Zachy's $19 a bit
> expensive.

Dale, I'm interested to read that this is still enjoyable. I bought
quite a bit of this last year (at $15 it seemed reasonable) but was
advised to drink up as the Albariņos don't hold. Is it unusual that
this is still holding up or do I have my Albariņo information all
wrong?

Thanks for your guidance,
Amalia