Posted to melb.general,aus.tv,alt.2600,rec.food.cooking,aus.photo

Default greens victorys

On 8/21/2010 5:12 PM, Peter Lucas wrote:
> Once in power; the Greens will look to get in the way of the fedarel
> Goverments innovative internet filter after we win the election. When
> they was speaking at the kickstart forums on the Gold Coasts, I heard
> wa senator Scott Ludlem praised the Labour government for its bold
> stance on ICT issues such as the National Broadband Network (NBN). So
> good news there, sorry mr Abbot better luck next time lol!!
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> I support the Greens, and I hope you do too:
> http://greens.org.au
> www.qld.greens.org.au
> www.greenpeace.org.au

I absolutely support their right to be deranged lunatics. We
need more people like that in the world. It keeps the sane
from becoming complacent. We got a wake up call when the
first Affirmative Action President of the United States was
elected. My God, it's going to take a lot of time to repair
the damage.

TDD