Posted to rec.food.cooking
Doug Freyburger Doug Freyburger is offline

Default Hemp protein vs. Whey protein

ImStillMags wrote:

> Does anyone else here do morning smoothies and do you use whey protein
> or hemp protein? I'd love to have your reactions to both.

Consider trying low carb groups. A fair number of low carbers have
tried making their own smoothies and some continue making them for
years. Most of the discussion I've read compares whey, egg and soy
protein but some will have tried hemp protein.

At the smoothie place near us I've tried the same smoothie made with
whey or soy. I like the smoother fluffier texture from the whey.