Posted to rec.food.cooking
Manda Ruby Manda Ruby is offline

Default w.r.t responses on ""Top 5 Worst Foods You Can Eat That People ThinkAre Healthy" Options "

Obviously, only a few resposnes had any useful info.

Regardless of what the guy's motive was in posting those 5 food, I was
looking for some rebuttal from scientific perspective in RELEVANCE to
FOOD DIGESTION in human body. So if you (referring to idiots only)
are idiotic enough to attack me go ahead but try to remove your
ignorance by learnign that Chemistry as a subject title exists only at
high school level. In college it is offered under many different title
that would fall under the categories of
- General Chemisty
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistr
- Biochemistry
etc.

So, in graduate school, one must choose a specialization among these.

Try looking up the courses at a university wesbite before you spew
your ignorance as if I am suppoed to understand everything under the
sun. "Stoopid" is all I will call you (and you know who you are).