st.helier

Default Insanity of the wine industry

> Do you have releveant to the discussion to add or are you simply
> here to insult and troll me?

Finally, something has penetrated that skull of yours - my sole purpose of
being is to be your worst nightmare.

I take a great deal of delight in seeing a true troll squirm under the
weight of their own generalisations and innuendo.

As you try to deflect attention from many of the idiotic assumptions you
spout forth as gospel, you are in grave danger of disappearing up your own
fundamental orifice.

> > Because then you would have to admit that, in reality,
> > your experience is very limited, to a small area within the US;
> > where life is beautiful all the time, and the sun beats down,
> >and grapes ripen overnight and acid levels
> > diminish ......

> If you actually read anything I posted you would know
> that I dont work in Cali and I grow in a region that has
> plenty of mold.

Two points (before I also kill file you!!!)

Where in the above statement to I assert that you are in California?

Previously, you have stated that you are a winemaker - making millions of
gallons - Right?

Now, you are a grower!

Make up your mind - to make millions of gallons of wine, one must grow
thousands of tons of grapes - it is stretching credibility just too far for
one to believe that you do both, on the scale you claim.

Are you mistaken? Are you stretching the truth? Or are you simply a legend
in your own mind?

Now, it is Good Friday, it is a most pleasant autumn day and it is just on
lunchtime.

We are bar-b-quing some chicken breasts to serve with a simple garden fresh
salad.

Our wine choice today is magnum of Trimbach Cuvée Frederic-Emile Riesling
1990, which although not regarded as the perfect accompaniment for chicken,
is one of my favourite luncheon, salad wines.

Good bye Vincenza, have a great trolling life.

Alexander Andrew St.Helier-Bourke (Lord St.Helier)
Auckland, New Zealand