Vincent Vega

Default Insanity of the wine industry

hel,

Do you have releveant to the discussion to add or are you simply here to
insult and troll me? All you do is say how little I know when I havent
heard you say anything relevent to the drop in TA as grapes rippen.

"st.helier" > wrote in message
> Vincent,
>
> I am writing this very slow, because I now know that you are very slow on
> the uptake.
>
> In your very first post, you wrote thus..
>
> "anyone who has a beginners knowledge of winemaking
> knows that acid additions are currently practiced by just
> about (every) wine producing nation in the world"
>
> Since then, you have been told in no uncertain terms that this is simply

not
> so in Germany, Austria, much of France, New Zealand and Tokaji.
>
> As to your latest gem...
>
> > Well it seems like Ian and you guys have a disagreement
> > that needs to be worked out.

> You are a clown - the aforementioned Hoare, Pronay et al are in total
> agreement - tis you who cannot remember from which side you are arguing.
>
> And do you take any notice whatsoever of other posters statements of
> ct - No!
>
> Because then you would have to admit that, in reality, your experience is
> very limited, to a small area within the US; where life is beautiful all

the
> time, and the sun beats down, and grapes ripen overnight and acid levels
> diminish so that you boost them artificially - and there you sit,

Your are truely a pathetic creature. If you actually read anything I posted
you would know that I dont work in Cali and I grow in a region that has
plenty of mold.

You are a troll.