Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Sardine Recipes?

"Stormmee" > wrote:
> will do, most cooking is now on hold as a heatwave will start tomorrow
> aftn and go through thursday so it will be cold foods or i won't be able
> to eat... i even bought suchi at wally world last night, LOL, Lee
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > "Stormmee" > wrote:
> >> am considering this for later this week, not sure but it is sounding
> >> very attractive, what i am wondering is if i could use the flour made
> >> of chic peas for this along with the rice flour, Lee
> >> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> >> [ . . . ]

> > I haven't tried that, Lee. Report, if you try it. Enjoy your tempura!

We've had a nice little respite from the heat for the last couple of days.
Barely broke 90. I've bought sushi at Ralph's market, once in a while. Not
in the last year or so, though.

Have you tried bitter melon? Good in soups and lowers BG.

Keep cool!

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ Thank a Veteran! Support Our Troops!
http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~