Mark Lipton

Default 2004 Arbor Mist Raspberry Merlot

st.helier wrote:

> Prof. Lipton, this is your final warning.
>
> This is an international ng - some of us reside in particularly advanced
> parts of the world.
>
> You post appeared at 4:30am on 2nd April.

You mean that you actually have clocks and calendars in NZ???? And I
had thought that you used sundials on those 1-2 days in which the
daystar was actually visible in Kiwiland.

> Or is the whole of April "fools month" in the U.S.

No, that's the first Tuesday in November, silly boy!

> p.s. Got a card from J & S. They just loved Hawkes Bay.

I'm not surprised. My cards will probably arrive next month...

Best wishes to you and Kathryn,
Mark Lipton