Cwdjrx _

Default TN: 2004 Arbor Mist Raspberry Merlot

What a mismatch! I thought everyone knew that possum stew cries out for
for a Krover Nacktarsch. It is a pity you live so far way, or I could
have sent you a lovely Kendermann Krover Nacktarsch 1974 even though it
is my only bottle. I hope you also served candied sweet potatoes with
plenty of brown sugar cherries, and marshmallows. Also you should have
had Boston Musical Society Baked Beans. These are made the same as
Boston Baked Beans, except 4 batches of beans are used. After the first
beans are soaked and boiled, the beans are discarded and the liquid is
used to soak and cook more beans. When you reach the last batch of
beans, you reduce all of the cooking liquid and mix it with the beans.
This makes a very unusual dish, and after an hour or so you will learn
how it got this special name.