Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Stormmee Stormmee is offline

Default Your favorite Mexicanish foods

sorry Nick, i left out the LOL, part of the reason i remembered it is that
if i could only have say five foods on a desset island the big banana would
be second on the list, ... and on the subject of bananas... i have a general
qustion but to you specifically,

can you eat or have you tried eating the banana with another food so as to
lower the overal carb impact on your bg, or does this work for bg issues...
i asked as this just occured to me this aftn... considering net carbs, what
if you at the banana with say almond butter which has a pretty good amount
of fiber... and before you ask, i can't remember atm how many carbs are in
almond butter, this just occured to me earlier and i didn't get a chance to
ask dh before he left,