Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Stormmee Stormmee is offline

Default Your favorite Mexicanish foods

my favorite food is chili rellnos, but what i figured out was that the spice
cumen is what i really like in most mexican foods, so armed with this i can
put it in anything and not feel deprived. I also have switched almost
exclusively to brown rice, still carbs but less and since it is more
filling you need to eat less,