Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Jacquie Jacquie is offline

Default Your favorite Mexicanish foods

When we go to our local Mexican place , I will order Taco Salad and not eat the tortilla bowl...there is a bit of refried beans in it but just enough to swipe across the bottom of the bowl. I usually get shredded chicken in it and add a plop of Sour Cream. Sometimes I will order a chicken chimichanga a La Cart and eat a little of the wrap...but usually dig the chicken and green chili out and put it on the shredded lettuce that come with it dip each bite into sour cream or guacamole. I used to eat fajitas but my old belly can't take Bell Peppers anymore I like Chili Rellenos....sometimes I will just have a couple of chicken flautas and a salad. I no longer can eat flans or fried ice cream for dessert.