Lucywu2012 Lucywu2012 is offline
Member

Default Do You Feel Like A Part Of The Forum Yet?

What I mean by that is do you feel most people around the forums who use it on a daily/weekly basis recognize your username, Avatar posts and have generally have a personality pegged to your online identity? If you don't feel this way, are you bothered by this? Or do you generally not have any interest/care about people giving your posts more thought/attention than just a first time poster/unknown poster?

For me I feel I've been here for a while and built up a large enough post count full of unforgettable humour and amazing advice (ok I'm stretching that part quite a lot :P), and I feel I've gotten to know quite a few individuals on here where I'd be a lil sad when/if (I'll probably be posting here for another 50 years) I stop posting. I guess you can call me sad, but I enjoy having an online identity in this forum, and I also appreciate the characters and great people who make this site work.
Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.
Art of Bamboo Tableware, Bamboo Cutting Board and Bamboo Craft