Default IGT Notes

Bill Spohn > wrote:

: 2001 Tua Rita Perlato del Bosco - a Sangiovese with 14.5% alcohol with links to
: Sassicaia (the vineyard used to be planted in cabernet used for Sass.) Dark,
: limpid appearance, with a strawberry nose with white pepper. Smooth and full,
: good length and a nuttiness at the end. I'd give this one more time!

Bill -

I've had the 1998 & 2000 of this and while I thought the fruit in
both was great(ripe & lush), the oak was just a tad overdone and kept me
from enjoying it completely. Since I haven't let them age, I'll ask you if
you think this will integrate into the wine? I should conduct my own
experiment to find out (the bottle-aging-for-science one).

Mark S