Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I surrender

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> The broiler in my electric range works well, but I never broil meat
> in it as I don't like the grease vapor invading the kitchen. I do
> use it for browning other things, though. Any meat that might be
> done in the broiler I do on the gas grill.

I know where you're coming from. I hadn't used my broiler for meats for
years. A few months ago I had some lamb chops that i was planning to
grill on my gas BBQ but the weather turned nasty. I can't fry lamb
chops. We used the broiler and they were delicious. There was
spatter... but they were really delicious.