Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Janet is offline

Default Germany considers tax on the obese.

In article <343f22e3-ef44-478f-bd18-1db682790712
@g6g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, says...

> On Jul 25, 10:21*pm, Omelet > wrote:
> > Even with her fear of needles, suggest she try accupuncture.
> >

> I am also afraid of needles, and I would have to be near death to
> consider accupuncture. I have a really hard time getting through the
> annual blood draw for my physical.

Acupuncture needles are nothing like those. They are so fine you don't
feel them go in. Our dog, (who hated needles and had to be held down for
his annual injections),
was completely relaxed about having acupuncture needles inserted (24
every time) and the pain relief they gave him was instant and obvious.
It was his experience that persuaded me to try it myself and it's now my
first-choice for pain relief.

You can also get acupressure, no needles.

Janet