Old 26-07-2010, 09:57 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Okay All You Meat Grinding Folks... what to grind first?

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Sqwertz wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 09:37:48 -0500, zxcvbob wrote:

On 7/23/2010 11:39 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

Sky International may be the manufacturer of Waring for all we
know, but it won't be the same design. And i can't find any
mention of this grinder except on ebay. Hucksters buy these
things and mark them up 3-4x. You have no recourse if it doesn't
work.

She already has it; might as well see how it works.

Well, duh. She'll only use it three times anyway - so it may work
for her purposes.

I kinda wonder what else she's buying haphazardly off of ebay.
Money must be easy to come by.

-sw

Why do you always have to be so nasty Steve?
Be helpful instead. Geeze!
--
Peace! Om

Ignore him, I do As for how often I'll use it... I'll use it at least as
much as he does his blender

Jill