Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Okay All You Meat Grinding Folks... what to grind first?

In article >,
brooklyn1 > wrote:

> >I believe he was completely serious. Meat loaf isn't something I make very
> >often. And to grind my own "meat loaf mix" (beef, pork and veal) would
> >surely cost more than the effort is worth.

> I never blend different meats, I much prefer all beef for meat loaf...
> you can prepare meatballs too. The learning curve increases with the
> more different ingredients you grind... for meat loaf all the veggies
> are ground too, even the crumbs.

I am still exploring options with mine.
It's a whole new world in food prep...

Meat grinders are a wondrous tool.

If you are going to drag it out and set it up, might as well go all the
way? :-)
--
Peace! Om

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine