Posted to rec.food.cooking
Catmandy (Sheryl) Catmandy (Sheryl) is offline

Default I surrender

On Jul 25, 5:54*pm, maxine in ri > wrote:
> On Jul 25, 4:48*pm, "Catmandy (Sheryl)" >
> wrote:
>
> > Wouldn't it be funny if the cheapo $37 appliance does a better job of
> > cooking than the $100 Cuisinart Griddler? I already know my friend's
> > free little GF does a better job! (She bought a microwave oven at
> > Kohl's several years ago for $69. It came with a 12 cup coffee maker
> > and a small GF grill. It was a back to school special, 3 appliance
> > bundle... And she got 15% senior citizen discount).

> Everyone raves about these electric grills, but I haven't succumbed to
> them just yet. *I've already got so many ways to overcook meat, I just
> can't see buying another....
>
> maxine in ri

LOL Maxine!
I'm going to get the thing going in a couple minutes. Microwaved corn
on the cob, grilled asparagus and the london broil, which I will be
eating all week (suits me just fine if it comes out tasty!)
Fruit for dessert. I have strawberries and blueberries, I may just
have them with a drizzle of Fox's Ubet and a small spritz of Reddi-
Whip. MMMMMM yea, that's the ticket. More fruit than chocolate or
whipped topping but the little bit of Ubet will satisfy my chocolate
craving.

I am hoping this thing works as well as the little one my friend has.
That chicken I made last night was pretty darn good.