Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.food
PL[_5_] PL[_5_] is offline

Default SCORE!! (on kitchen 'gadgets')

The only thing I didn't like about the delivery was all the foam
'popcorn'...... although it will come in handy at 'work' for sending stuff
away.

http://tinypic.com/m/b46lvn/3

Already tried the new knife out....... love it!! It's a Pian knife.

http://tinypic.com/m/b46lx2/3

Another good thing about Peter's of Kensington..... they gift wrap
anything over the value of $20 (if you want it), and include a card with
whatever you want written on it......

http://tinypic.com/m/b46lx3/3

The 2 Jamie Oliver mortar and pestles are in the grey boxes, the Pian
knives are in the pink, the Fondue set is in the front, the microplanes
are there to see, as is the JO mezzaluna...... the only thing missing is
the SO's Swarovski pen.

A pretty good score on the fondue set (they *are* the in thing at the
moment!!)......

http://tinypic.com/m/b46lx4/3

and the mezzaluna set too ($19)......

http://tinypic.com/m/b46lx5/3

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.