Gorio Gorio is offline
Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Terwilliger[_1_] View Post
Curt referred:

It all started when I tried Thomas Keller's roast chicken technique awhile
back, and I must say it was incredible.

My Favorite Simple Roast Chicken Recipe at Epicurious.com

"I take the chicken butt for myself. I could never understand why my
brothers always fought over that triangular tip--until one day I got the
crispy, juicy fat myself."

I cooked chicken for the family of a friend of mine once, and my friend
later asked, "Why did you serve us the tail? We always throw that away."

I thought that was the height of poultry-consumption silliness until I heard
about people who are paralyzed with fright by the bones in the chicken!

Bob
That, and the neck. Poeple just chuck the neck and liver in the little package in storebought chickens. They used to trow in thr heart and gizzards, too. I love both of those. Suck the meat right otta dat neck!!!