Old 21-07-2010, 05:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default frozen pizza dough

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 19:09:41 -0700, "Kent" wrote:

I freeze leftover pizza dough without a problem. It's important to let it
thaw completely to room temp, or slightly above. At that point poke the
dough with your finger, and it should bounce back a bit, indicating the
yeast is still active. Then proceed as you would.

Everybody has a different way to thaw the dough. ChrisD said to thaw
it in the refrigerator. I guess this really means that it doesn't
matter how the dough is thawed.

--

Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.