Posted to rec.food.cooking
piedmont piedmont is offline

Default Pizza Dough

ImStillMags > wrote in
:

snip

> I think it's great that you have found a methodology that works for
> you.. Other people have methodologies that
> work for them.
>
> I figure it's all good. :-)

Your correct, pizza dough can be like bbq and what you grew up eating is
what you may well like. My sister swears by bisquick dough for pizza, bless
her heart.

The many websites and pizza speciality forums I searched were fanatical. I
mostly reviewed those that professed to have cracked the 'brooklyn' pizza
dough secrets. Some giving recipes which required days to prepare, waiting
for starter doughs to ferment and other obsure and complicated techniques.

--
regards,

piedmont (michael)

the practical bbq'r!; http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/