Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default I finally made the "Rhubarb-Braised Chicken"

Wayne wrote:

> I cannot imagine using rhubarb in anything that wasn't sweetened,
> even a chutney. Unsweetened, it's a very sour taste but regardless,
> a fairly delicate flavor. I would never bother to try a savory dish
> with it. I think it's best on its own as stewed, in a pie, sauce,
> cake, or in a fool, etc.

Iranians eat rhubarb raw, dipped in salt. But Iranian cuisine favors lots of
different sour flavors.

Bob

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.