Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Charcoal Chimney

Kent wrote:
> The mistake can be attributed to their science editor, Guy Crosby,
> Ph.D.

Do you really have that much of a disconnect with reality, Kent? YOU were
the one that posted your crap BASED on what you are now calling a 'mistake'.
The Crosby guy didn't post his stuff here. YOU were incorrect. YOU provided
crap. YOU are the one responsible. And this is nothing new for you. You get
caught up in all of this pathetic culinary new-age voodo, like some
addle-brained victim of a cult, because you have never grilled or bbq'd a
thing in your life, and I doubt you even do any cooking indoors. Then you
get called on the AFB carpet because YOU choose to expose us to your
cult-based stupidity. What is truly sad is that you refuse to see the truth
of what you are. Unfortunately, there are no de-programmers for what ails
you.

--
Dave Bugg
"For it's 'guns this' and 'guns that', and 'chuck 'em out, the brutes',