Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default waaahhh!!!

In article >,
Nick Cramer > wrote:

> > . . . and put up bird feeders and set out food for stray cats and
> > volunteer at the animal shelter . . .

> Are the bird feeders squirrel-safe? I don't think feeding stray cats is a
> good idea. It encourages bad behavior.

My neighbor and I practice TNR -- trap, neuter, release. We currently
have two elderly sister feral cats who live in our back yards and whom
we care for. They stopped having litters when we got them (and a lot of
other local ferals) spay/neutered about 6-8 years ago.

Caring for ferals is a special kind of calling, and I laud anyone who
does it responsibly.

PP