Pennyaline

Default Wanted: Carrot Cake Recipe

"Darrell Grainger"
> Finally, it should serve 50 people... it is her wedding cake. The wedding
> is January 6th, 2004. This means I have to have it done by then.
> Obviously, I'll want to do a trial run before the wedding.

Personally, I'd run screaming in the opposite direction. Could she have
given you any less notice?!

Does she want a carrot cake or a spice cake? Round or sheet? Multilayered?
What kind of icing? Trimmed with gingerbread men?! How about a gingerbread
cake, then?

There is a tomato-based spice cake that might fit the bill. It would also
hold well and become moister by the big day. It could still be a problem,
though, if you're dealing with allergies.