Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

Default OT- Quantity suggestions (pulled pork for 200 sandwiches)- BBQ_Catering_Workbook_v2.xls (0/1)

On 6/19/2010 12:19 AM, Sunny wrote:
> Is there any way to post a binary file to a text group? I'm using
> Agent as my newsreader.
>
> Lou

No. It is not permitted. Use alt.binaries.food AKA ABF.

If it is the XLS workbook identified in the subject, it was already
posted here accidentally. I would think that whoever wants it has got
it buy now.

Agent is a good reader for binaries to, as long as your newsgroup
provider allows access to binaries groups. And they should, especially
if paying a separate fee to access Usenet. Most of us are now.

BBQ