Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mort Mort is offline

Default Quantity suggestions (pulled pork for 200 sandwiches) - BBQ_Catering_Workbook_v2.xls(0/1)

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:42:05 -0700, Mort wrote:
>
>> I'd add... years later my initial concerns have turned out to be
>> valid. There's an emerging "analytics" specialty that revolves
>> around processing huge amounts of data, mining it, and using it
>> to profile individuals, among many things. I can state this with
>> certainty because it's now what I do for a living (I just don't
>> work on the Evil systems).

> So I should change up my habits about dealing with that company
> who's value of letters add up to 58?
>
> -sw (Profiling the old fashioned way)

Ah yeah, them. Not the brightest bulbs in the drawer.
The peeps there were fun to hang out with, though.

All in all, they're a company that got in early and
haven't done much since. I wouldn't be afraid of them,
they're not that good.

ObBBQ: Waiting on that replacement part for my Cookshack to
show up.

--
Mort