Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default A Nostalgic Promo Item I found

"gloria.p" wrote:

>brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> I'll spend my money and live
>> my life how I see fit. And we already have too much government, I
>> don't want to live with an extra layer of politico.

>Then it sounds as though you have selected the perfect place to live, in
>the boonies with no one to bother you. Other people have other
>priorities. Your way isn't the right way for everyone.

Dont assume. I have plenty of neighbors. Every property on this road
is different, each has a residence, all very different but each to
local code. I definitely don't live in a slummy neighborhood and we
don't need any steenkin' HOA. Just because I don't post pictures of
my neighbor's homes doesn't mean I have no neighbors... in fact my
property shares boundries with 14 other properties of various sizes,
we all get along very well and if anyone needs help every one will
pitch in... in the seven years I've lived here I've never had a
dispute of any kind with anyone, we don't need any steenkin' rules!
Everytime I see people here making assumptions about me I laugh my ass
off, they couldn't be more wrong, yoose know nothing of my life.

Okay, this is my next door neighbor, those are my tractor impressions
in the frost... not too shabby a view I have, and that's a close up,
the distance between our houses is over 1,000 feet... notice their
clothes line, ahahahaha:
http://i48.tinypic.com/11jb2p2.jpg

My neighbor is more fastidious than me, here's his veggie garden:
http://i46.tinypic.com/15504t3.jpg

On the next adjoining property you see this from the road:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2czsh8j.jpg

Were I to post pictures of every property on this road, both sides,
you'd not see one slum.... not only are all the houses in great
condition this road is very picturesque. And I couldn't ask for a
better next door neighbor, anytime he sees me needing a hand he's
right there, we help each other all the time.