Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default A Nostalgic Promo Item I found

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> Not as far as I'm concerned, nor do others who belong to an HOA
> believe that baloney. A properly run HOA does not lower does property
> value (the housing bubble bust was not their fault); it helps maintain
> or increase property value because, neighborhood common areas (such as
> parks, meridians, pool and tennis courts) are maintained and
> individual homes retain their curb appeal.

"properly run" being the key words there. Unfortunately, that seems to
be the exception rather than the rule any more.

<http://realestate.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=13107752>

Or:

<http://tinyurl.com/23b3t7d>

I LIKE my wind chimes and my neighbors don't have a problem with it,
just like I have no problems with their every Saturday night band
practice since it's held in their livingroom and I cannot hear it from
indoors...

and it does not bother me when I'm out BBQ'ing as they keep the volume
down.
--
Peace! Om

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine