Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Mass market bbq sauce.

In article <op.vd42u8bi325jvr@christian-laptop>,
ceed > wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 02:01:41 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 23:16:36 -0500, ChairMan wrote:
> >
> >> http://aobbq.com/

> > Austin's Own BBQ sauce: I tried this one when they were sampling
> > this at Whole Foods and my reaction was immediate and obvious,
> > especially when you ask for water to rinse out your mouth. There
> > was way too much liquid smoke, and I let it be known.

> You won't like my home made sauce that much then. I use liquid smoke!
> >
> > Turns out that was the founder/owner. She got my valuable
> > feedback that day. They seemed to have toned it down since then,
> > but it's still nasty.

> LOL. Good story, and I guess there can be too much liquid smoke....
> >
> > -sw

When I do use that stuff (which is rarely), I use it drop-wise...
I bought two little bottles of the stuff on Swertz's advice about 3
years ago. They are good, but they will last a very long time. <G>

I bought Mesquite and Hickory.
--
Peace! Om

Â*Only Irish Â*coffee provides in a single glass all four Â*essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar Â*and fat. --Alex Levine