Posted to rec.food.sourdough
BakerBoy[_2_] BakerBoy[_2_] is offline

Default Sourdough Pancakes

jedc53 wrote:
> I have worked out baking bread with Sourdough as the only leaven and
> it rises well with a great texture.Pancakes are another story.To get
> a nice fluffy pancake I have added 1 t baking soda and 1 t baking
> powder.I have tried with out and the pancakes are rubbery.I have
> thought about mixing my recipe and letting it set for about an hour
> to get the sourdough active then bake but am worried that milk and
> egg might not be good eats after setting for awhile.
>
> Any suggestions?

Hello 'jedc53'! I wouldn't worry about your milk & eggs for the few hours
or so making these will take.

While there are thousands of SD pancake recipies out there, you're welcome
to steal the one I use off of my site:
http://tinyurl.com/27uweql

Hello 'Dicky'...good to see you around, bud.

L8r,
Dusty
--
"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual
ignorance." -- Henry Louis Mencken