Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] hrbrickerNOSPAM@verizon.net is offline

Default Tips on how to smoke a turkey

On 6-Jun-2010, Omelet > wrote:

> In article . com>,
> wrote:

.. . .

> You are hardly an idiot dear. <g> And you just gave me an idea as to
> what to do with those paper thin beef steaks that dad bought! I was
> trying to figure out what the hell to do with them and I thawed them
> last night.
>
> I'm smoking today and have plenty of canned veggies on hand so I'll
> peruse what I have and decide what to roll up in them. :-) Smoking a
> meat roll should work better than trying to cook them as is.
> --
> Peace! Om

I love it when someone grabs the germ of an idea and runs with it.
Depending on what those steaks are, you might want to pound them
or give 'em hell with a Jacard. I got an online deal on a jacard with
43 knives and it'll take the fight out of just about any kind of meat
in a few seconds. Thin steaks like that, you might have to fold them
to get the best benefit from the jacard.

--
Brick (Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to speak
up and remove all doubt.)